» Szukaj
» Zaloguj
» Rejestracja

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
You've got the ability to modify the point-by-point
Autor Wiadomość
MacMillanwu

Wysłany: Sob 08 Kwi, 2023   You've got the ability to modify the point-by-point

Blizzard's method of speccing your character's characteristics in Diablo IV Gold is a blend of the Studio's approach to Diablo 2 and Diablo 3. As the executive producer and director of the Diablo franchise Rod Fergusson put it, "Diablo 2 seemed like you were locked into the game; you could change your spec one time per difficulty. But in D3, you sort of changed your look like you would change your clothes. Everything was gear-based as opposed to skill-based."Fergusson added, "I think the fact that we have skills on the equipment [in Diablo 4] is really nice for experimentation -- as a sorceress I [might] get Blizzard [on a pair of boots] three levels before I should and I can try Blizzard to see if I actually want it."

Game Director Joe Shely told Polygon in an interview at a roundtable the idea of "having your character feel like an amalgamation of choices you've made leads to interesting choices, or interesting opportunities."Shely said it's because the Diablo team is aware that players, especially at the beginning of their journey, will not know the full extent of the various classes' abilities. The players will want to try different classes.

"When you examine our respec system," Shely said, "which are applicable to both the skills tree as well as to Paragon to later levels that is our final game progression system, we've really focused on approaching it in a way where you're the choice you make is important, and your character is not like everyone other character, however you're in a position to have lots of freedom to test things out.

"You've got the ability to modify the point-by-point. You can just click to unspend a point and buy Diablo 4 Gold
put it towards something else However, as you progress older, the amount goes up to make those choices a bit more considered. Of course, you can also change the whole tree at once if need to start from scratch. starting point."

Odpowiedz do tematu